This book gives readers an overview of engineering as a profession. KEY TOPICS: Collects the very best techniques for succeeding in engineering. Explores skills essential to building on previous knowledge and learning independently. Introduces the engineering profession, discussing what to expect as a real-world engineer. MARKET: For individuals interested in learning more about the engineering profession.
Table of contents
1. Studying Engineering: The Keys to Success.
2. Introduction to Engineering and Engineering Study.
3. The Role of the University.
4. Learning in the University Environment.
5. Key Strategies for Maximizing Performance in Engineering Courses.
6. How to be Successful in Examinations.
7. Procedures for Effective Problem-Solving.
9. Developing Engineering Skills.
10. Looking to the Future: What’s After Graduation?
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material