Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation (CCNAv7) Companion Guide & Labs and Study Guide Value Pack, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation (CCNAv7) Companion Guide & Labs and Study Guide Value Pack supports the Cisco Networking Academy CCNA 7: Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation course. Purchase of this Value Pack includes both the Companion Guide and the Labs & Study Guide. The course is designed for Cisco Networking Academy students who want to pursue a networking career and is the third course in the 3-course CCNA series.
Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation (CCNA v7) Companion Guide is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere to reinforce the material from the Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation course and organize your time.
The book’s features help you focus on important concepts to succeed in this course:
- Chapter Objectives – Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
- Key Terms – Refer to the lists of networking vocabulary introduced and highlighted in context in each chapter.
- Glossary – Consult the comprehensive Glossary with more than 250 terms.
- Summary of Activities and Labs – Maximize your study time with this complete list of all associated practice exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Check Your Understanding – Evaluate your readiness with the end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see in the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
- How To – Look for this icon to study the steps you need to learn to perform certain tasks.
- Interactive Activities – Reinforce your understanding of topics with dozens of exercises from the online course identified throughout the book with this icon.
- Videos – Watch the videos embedded within the online course.
- Packet Tracer Activities – Explore and visualize networking concepts using Packet Tracer. There are 40 exercises interspersed throughout the chapters and provided in the accompanying Labs & Study Guide book.
Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation Labs and Study Guide is the only authorized Labs & Study Guide for the Cisco Networking Academy Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation (CCNAv7) course.
Each chapter of the book is divided into a Study Guide section followed by a Lab section. The Study Guide sections offer exercises that help you learn the concepts, configurations, and troubleshooting skills crucial to your success as a CCNA exam candidate. Each chapter is slightly different and includes some or all of the following types of exercises:
- Vocabulary Matching Exercises
- Concept Questions Exercises
- Skill-Building Activities and Scenarios
- Configuration Scenarios
- Packet Tracer Exercises
- Troubleshooting Scenarios
The Labs & Activities sections include all the labs and Packet Tracer activities from the online curriculum. If applicable, this section begins with a Command Reference, an exercise where the reader matches commands.
These books are part of the Cisco Networking Academy Series from Cisco Press®. Books in this series support and complement the Cisco Networking Academy.
These books are offered exclusively for students enrolled in Cisco Networking Academy courses. They are not designed for independent study or professional certification preparation. Visit netacad.com to learn more about program options and requirements.
CCNA 200-301 Portable Command Guide
31 Days Before Your CCNA Exam
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1
Premium Edition: 9780135792728
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2
Premium Edition: 9780135262719
Table of contents
1 Single-Area OSPFv2 Concepts
2 Single-Area OSPFv2 Configuration
3 Network Security Concepts
4 ACL Concepts
5 ACLs for IPv4 Configuration
6 NAT for IPv4
7 WAN Concepts
8 VPN and IPsec Concepts
9 QoS Concepts
10 Network Management
11 Network Design
12 Network Troubleshooting
13 Network Virtualization
14 Network Automation
Published by Cisco Press (October 30th 2020) - Copyright © 2021