Essence International Money, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
A broad-based contemporary introduction to the key concepts and practical aspects of foreign exchange markets - their workings, value, uses and implications. The text has been substantially revised and updated with new material, and includes illustrations, worked examples, questions and answers.
Table of contents
- What is International Money all About?
- The Essence of Currency Calculations
- How are Foreign Exchange Rates Quoted?
- What Makes Exchange Rates Move?
- What is Foreign Exchange Risk?
- Why Worry About Foreign Exchange Risk?
- Internal Techniques of Managing Foreign Exchange Exposure
- External Techniques of Managing Foreign Exchange Exposure
- What are Currency Swaps?
- What are Financial Futures on Foreign Exchange?
- How do Currency Options Work?
- Interest Rate Risk
- The Value of Growth Options
- Is the International Investment Decision Different?
- Is the International Financing Decision Different?
- The European Monetary System
- Why Hedge Anyway?
- Economic Exposure Revisited
Appendices: (i) Questions and Answers
(ii) Further Reading
Published by Pearson (December 20th 1995) - Copyright © 1996