Essential Guide to Web Strategy for Entrepreneurs, The, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- Do the most with the least investment
- Business models and strategies, hosting, design, content, security, and more
- Effective Web marketing: price, place, product, and promotion
- Tutorials, resource directories, plus 25+ FREE tools for building your profitable e-business
- ...and a FREE 30-day trial version of Microsoft FrontPage 2002!
The Complete Web Entrepreneur's Online Directory
Stop searching: It's all here! 100s of the best Web entrepreneur's resources, in one placeall just a click away! Whatever you need: page optimization links and tools, pay-per-click services, search engine positioning tools, email and mailing list ad services, list rentals, affiliate programs, autoresponders, free email asps, graphics resources, service providers, web page analyzers, even legal resources. More than links: descriptions, ratings, and clear explanations of how and when to use every one of these resources!17 Step-by-Step E-Commerce Tutorials
Expert online tutorials walk you through the critical tasks you need to master to start and promote your Web business! Learn how to prospect customers online, how to use CoolList, ListBot, and MessageBot, how to build email marketing campaigns, and much more!25 Powerful E-Commerce Software Packages
Here's your complete resource for the e-commerce tools you need! You'll find free software, trial software, and links to even more great tools-25 in all! It's all here: email list managers, site management tools, image optimizers, and much moreincluding WS_FTP LE, the world's #1 FTP software, and WinZip, the world's #1 file compression tool!
The no-hype, no-nonsense Web strategy guide for entrepreneurs!
Finally, there's a hype-free, business-focused guide to Web strategy for every entrepreneurand especially for the traditional small business owner trying to harness the Web. Thomas P. Bergman presents intelligent, easy-to-implement strategies for extending the reach of your business, at minimal cost. From start to finish, the focus is on realismand on profit. Drawing on the experiences of real companies, Bergman covers every key aspect of Web strategy. You'll discover how to:
- Leverage your existing assets and resources by integrating Web tactics and strategies
- Choose or develop an Internet business model that works for your unique organization
- Select a Web host that delivers the reliability and power you need, from $6.95 a month!
- Evaluate Web designs and promotional tactics for their impact on your bottom line
- Deliver compelling contentwithout spending a bundle
- Learn what you must know about back-end systems and databases
- Handle online sales transactions and site security simply, effectively and at low cost
- Develop a profitable Web site; whether you know a lot or a little about technology
- Address all four dimensions of marketing: price, place, product, and promotion
The Essential Guide to Web Strategy for Entrepreneurs: your single source for the guidance and tools you need to harness the power of the Web to make your business more profitable-whether it's a traditional business or a brand new venture!
"When an expert can speak in layperson's terms to relate both the pitfalls and the opportunities of the Internet, a book comes alive with value. Bergman has accomplished this task with a pragmatic and true voice."
Louis Columbus, Senior Research Analyst, AMR Research
Table of contents
I. GETTING STARTED IN E-BUSINESS.
II. IMPLEMENTATION FIRST STEPS: FAST, EASY, INEXPENSIVE, AND SAFE.
III. MAKING SURE IT WORKS: PLANNING, TUNING, AND BUDGETING.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (September 7th 2001) - Copyright © 2002