Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, 9th edition
Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
You'll get a bound printed text.
For courses in small business management, entrepreneurship, and new venture creation and/or management.
The foundation to building a successful small business
Taking a practical, hands-on approach to entrepreneurship, this text equips students with the tools and critical-thinking skills needed for small business success. Now in its 9th Edition, Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management teaches students how to successfully launch and manage a business. By dissecting case studies, examining successes and failures in the context of the market, and observing the tactics used by today’s most successful small business ventures, students can develop the skills that will give them a unique advantage in a hotly competitive environment.
Also available with MyLab Entrepreneurship
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Entrepreneurship does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Entrepreneurship, search for:
0134890434 / 9780134890432 Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Plus MyLab Entrepreneurship with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 9/e
Package consists of:
- 0134741080 / 9780134741086 Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- 0134743067 / 9780134743066 MyLab Entrepreneurship with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Essentials of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Table of contents
SECTION I: THE CHALLENGE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
1. The Foundations of Entrepreneurship
2. Ethics and Social Responsibility: Doing the Right Thing
3. Creativity and Innovation: Keys to Entrepreneurial Success
SECTION II: THE ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY BEGINS
4. Conducting a Feasibility Analysis and Designing a Business Model
5. Crafting a Business Plan and Building a Solid Strategic Plan
6. Forms of Business Ownership
7. Buying an Existing Business
8. Franchising and the Entrepreneur
SECTION III: LAUNCHING THE BUSINESS
9. Building a Powerful Bootstrap Marketing Plan
10. E-Commerce and the Entrepreneur
11. Pricing and Credit Strategies
12. Creating a Successful Financial Plan
13. Managing Cash Flow
14. Choosing the Right Location and Layout
SECTION IV: PUTTING THE BUSINESS PLAN TO WORK: SOURCES OF FUNDS
15. Sources of Financing: Equity and Debt
16. Global Aspects of Entrepreneurship
17. Building a New Venture Team and Planning for the Next Generation
Appendix: The Daily Perc Business Plan
Published by Pearson (January 5th 2018) - Copyright © 2019