Essentials of MIS, 12th edition
Digital book that you can read instantly
Essentials of MIS (Subscription)
MyLab4 from $64.99
Pearson course ID or link in LMS required
MyLab MIS without Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Essentials of MIS
- Instant Access
MyLab MIS with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Essentials of MIS
- Instant Access
Free deliveryWas$199.99 Now$159.99
Essentials of MIS, Student Value Edition Plus MyLab MIS with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Free deliveryWas$293.32 Now$234.66
Essentials of MIS MyLab MIS with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
2 from $143.99
Hardcover, paperback, or loose-leaf
Free deliveryWas$179.99 Now$143.99
Essentials of MIS, Student Value Edition
Free deliveryWas$279.99 Now$223.99
Essentials of MIS
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For introductory courses in Information Systems or Management Information Systems.
This package includes MyMISLabTM.
Connect Essential MIS Concepts to Everyday Life
Essentials of MIS takes an in-depth look at how today's businesses use information technologies and systems to achieve corporate objectives. Current real-world business cases illustrate how companies have identified and ultimately solved key business challenges using information systems and technologies. Through the use of Essentials of MIS, readers will be able to participate in, and even lead, management discussions of information systems for a firm.
Part of a complete learning package that includes the core text and extensive supplemental online materials, the core book consists of twelve chapters with hands-on projects (including video case studies and instructional video packages) covering the most essential topics in MIS. The Twelfth Edition continues to be authoritative, but is now more customizable and flexible, with many of its learning tools now available in digital form.
Personalize Learning with MyMISLab
MyMISLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134473701 / 9780134473703 Essentials of MIS MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134238249 / 9780134238241 Essentials of MIS
- 0134325184 / 9780134325187 MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Essentials of MIS
Table of contents
1. Business Information Systems in Your Career
2. Global E-Business and Collaboration
3. Achieving Competitive Advantage with Information Systems
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
5. IT Infrastructure: Hardware and Software
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-Commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Improving Decision Making and Managing Knowledge
12. Building Information Systems and Managing Projects
Published by Pearson (January 3rd 2016) - Copyright © 2017