Essentials of Organizational Behavior, 15th edition
Essentials of Organizational Behavior teaches you how to communicate and interact within organizations. The text uses real-world scenarios and offers comprehensive coverage of key organizational behavior concepts that resonate — making each lesson engaging, relevant, and easy to absorb. With updated research and examples, and the integration of contemporary global issues, you can easily apply what you've learned to your own education, future career plans, and other organizational endeavors.
MyLab® gives you the tools you need to learn — and to get a better grade.
- Personalized study tools show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback on assignments and quizzes — and assistance with each problem if you need it — helps you get unstuck.
- Anytime, anywhere access with Pearson eText* — an easy-to-use digital textbook available within MyLab that lets you read, highlight, take notes, and review key vocabulary all in one place.
*If you’re not using MyLab, you can also purchase Pearson eText on its own or your instructor can assign it for your course.
Table of contents
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF AND OTHERS
1. What Is Organizational Behavior?
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
PART 2: MAKING AND IMPLEMENTING DECISIONS
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
PART 3: COMMUNICATING IN GROUPS AND TOSINS
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Tosins
PART 4: NEGOTIATING POWER AND POLITICS
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
PART 5: LEADING, UNDERSTANDING, AND TRANSFORMING THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
16. Organizational Culture
17. Organizational Change and Stress Management
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (January 1st 2021) - Copyright © 2022