Excellence in Business Communication, 13th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For undergraduate courses in business communication.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
Develop business students’ professional communication skills
Following in the wake of the digital revolution and the advent of social media, business communication has been hit by yet another revolutionary change: the rise of intelligent communication technology. In this 13th Edition of Boveé and Thill’s Excellence in Business Communication, the most significant and recent technology-related changes affecting the business world are thoroughly discussed. Not to be forgotten, the text continues to emphasize the fundamental skills and principles of business communication. Featuring practical advice, time-tested processes, and real-world examples, Excellence in Business Communication is the premier text for honing and developing business students’ essential communication skills.
Personalize learning with MyLab Business Communication
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Table of contents
PART 1: UNDERSTANDING THE FOUNDATIONS OF BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
1. Professional Communication in a Digital, Social, Mobile World
2. Interpersonal Communication Skills
3. Collaboration and Business Etiquette
4. Communication Challenges in a Diverse, Global Marketplace
PART 2: APPLYING THE THREE-STEP WRITING PROCESS
5. Planning Business Messages
6. Writing Business Messages
7. Completing Business Messages
PART 3: CRAFTING BRIEF BUSINESS MESSAGES
8. Crafting Messages for Digital Channels
9. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
10. Writing Negative Messages
11. Writing Persuasive Messages
PART 4: PREPARING REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS
12. Planning Reports and Proposals
13. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
14. Developing and Delivering Business Presentations
PART 5: WRITING EMPLOYMENT MESSAGES AND INTERVIEWING FOR JOBS
15. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
16. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Published by Pearson (April 2nd 2019) - Copyright © 2020