Experiencing MIS, 9th edition
Pearson eText for Experiencing MIS -- Instant Access
What's included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Search by keyword or page number
Add notes and highlights
Experiencing MIS illustrates how organizations use information systems to solve business problems every day.
Table of contents
PART 1: WHY MIS?
1. The Importance of MIS
2. Organizational Strategy, Information Systems, and Competitive Advantage
3. Business Intelligence Systems
PART 2: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
1. Hardware and Software
2. Database Processing
3. The Cloud
PART 3: USING IS FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
1. Collaboration Information Systems for Decision Making, Problem Solving, and Project Management
2. Processes, Organizations, and Information Systems
3. Social Media Information Systems
PART 4: INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
1. Information Systems Security
2. Information Systems Management
3. Information Systems Development
Published by Pearson (February 22nd 2020) - Copyright © 2021