Published byPearson (May 11th 2018) - Copyright © 2019
A digital platform that offers help when and where you need it, lets you focus your study time, and provides practical learning experiences. To register, you’ll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
You'll get a bound printed text.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in introductory financial accounting.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
Understanding financial accounting as the language of business
Once students see that accounting is the language of business, they are well on their way to academic and professional success. Financial Accounting translates the essentials of accounting to students so they understand why and when financially sound decisions are made in business today. The 5th Edition uses real-world examples from Bold City Brewery and other businesses that students encounter in their everyday lives, making the material relevant and giving students more of those “I get it” moments.
Personalize learning with MyLab Accounting
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134833163 / 9780134833163 Financial Accounting Plus MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 5/e
Package consists of:
- 0134727797 / 9780134727790 Financial Accounting
- 0134728882 / 9780134728889 MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Financial Accounting
Table of contents
1. Business, Accounting, and You
2. Analyzing and Recording Business Transactions
3. Adjusting and Closing Entries
4. Accounting for a Merchandising Business
6. The Challenges of Accounting: Standards, Internal Control, Audits, Fraud, and Ethics
7. Cash and Receivables
8. Long-Term and Other Assets
9. Current Liabilities and Long-Term Debt
10. Corporations: Paid-In Capital and Retained Earnings
11. The Statement of Cash Flows
12. Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A: Columbia Sportswear Company Annual Report 2016 to Shareholders
Appendix B: Time Value of Money -- Future and Present Value Concepts
Appendix C: FASB Update -- Revenue Recognition
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material