Financial Accounting, 12th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Accounting is the language of business, and understanding the role accounting plays in business is critical to a student’s success in earning a business degree. Financial Accounting puts the focus on the purpose of Accounting in business. With student-friendly examples and streamlined chapters, the 12th Edition delivers a student-centric approach to learning financial accounting. The time-tested resources like the award-winning Accounting in the Headlines blog, author-created Learning Objective videos, and Turnkey Case Resources help students grasp the practical concepts of accounting, so that they can put them into practice in their future business careers.
Features and benefits
MyLab gives you the tools you need to learn — and to get a better grade.
- Personalized study tools: Show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback: On assignments and quizzes — and assistance with each problem if you need it — helps you get unstuck.
- Mobile eText: Lets you learn on your terms, wherever you are.
Table of contents
1. The Financial Statements
2. Transaction Analysis
3. Accrual Accounting and Income
4. Internal Control and Cash
5. Receivables and Revenue
6. Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
7. Plant Assets, Natural Resources, and Intangibles
8. Current and Contingent Liabilities
9. Long-Term Liabilities
10. Stockholders’ Equity
11. The Statement of Cash Flows
12. Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A: Apple Inc. Annual Report: 2016
Appendix B: Typical Charts of Accounts for Different Types of Businesses
Appendix C: Summary of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Appendix D: Summary of Differences Between US GAAP and IFRS Cross Referenced to Chapter
Appendix E: Investments
Appendix F: Time Value of Money
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (April 16th 2018) - Copyright © 2019