NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab or Mastering platforms may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For undergraduate courses in corporate finance and financial management.
This package includes MyLab Finance.
Develop and begin to apply financial principles
People often struggle to see how financial concepts relate to their personal lives and prospective careers. Financial Management: Principles and Applications gives readers a big picture perspective of finance and how it is important in their personal and professional lives. Utilizing five key principles, the 13th Edition provides an approachable introduction to financial decision-making, weaving in real world issues to demonstrate the practical applications of critical financial concepts.
Personalize learning with MyLab Finance
MyLab™ Finance is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134640845 / 9780134640846 Financial Management: Principles and Applications Plus MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134417216 / 9780134417219 Financial Management: Principles and Applications
- 0134417607 / 9780134417608 MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Financial Management: Principles and Applications
Table of contents
Part 1: Introduction to Financial Management
1. Getting Started—Principles of Finance
2. Firms and the Financial Markets
3. Understanding Financial Statements
4. Financial Analysis—Sizing Up Firm Performance
Part 2: Valuation of Financial Assets
5. The Time Value of Money—The Basics
6. The Time Value of Money—Annuities and Other Topics
7. An Introduction to Risk and Return—History of Financial Market Returns
8. Risk and Return—Capital Market Theory
9. Debt Valuation and Interest Rates
10. Stock Valuation
Part 3: Capital Budgeting
11. Investment Decision Criteria
12. Analyzing Project Cash Flows
13. Risk Analysis and Project Evaluation
14. The Cost of Capital
Part 4: Capital Structure and Dividend Policy
15. Capital Structure Policy
16. Dividend and Share Repurchase Policy
Part 5: Liquidity Management and Special Topics in Finance
17. Financial Forecasting and Planning
18. Working-Capital Management
19. International Business Finance
20. Corporate Risk Management
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material