NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For undergraduate courses in Corporate Finance.
This package includes MyFinanceLab™
The Five Key Principles for the Foundations of Finance
Foundations of Finance retains its foundational approach to the key concepts of finance, bolstered by real-world vignettes, cases, and problem exercises. Utilizing five principles, which are presented at the beginning of the book and applied throughout, the authors introduce a multi-step approach to financial problem solving that appeals to readers’ at all levels, math and numerical skills. As in previous editions, the Ninth Edition focuses on valuation and opens every chapter with a vignette based on financial decisions faced by contemporary, real-world companies and firms. Other highly useful features include mini cases, cautionary tales, lists of key terms, and a discussion of ethics. Revised and updated, the newest edition includes new lecture videos, financial thinking, user feedback, and lessons from the recent economic crisis.
Personalize Learning with MyFinanceLab™
MyFinanceLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134408381 / 9780134408385 Foundations of Finance Plus MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134083288 / 9780134083285 Foundations of Finance
- 0134099060 / 9780134099064 MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Foundations of Finance
Table of contents
1. An Introduction to the Foundations of Financial Management
2. The Financial Markets and Interest Rates
3. Understanding Financial Statements and Cash Flows
4. Evaluating a Firm’s Financial Performance
5. The Time Value of Money
6. The Meaning and Measurement of Risk and Return
7. The Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds
8. The Valuation and Characteristics of Stock
9. The Cost of Capital
10. Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice
11. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting
12. Determining the Financing Mix
13. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing
14. Short-Term Financial Planning
15. Working-Capital Management
16. International Business Finance
17. Cash, Receivables, and Inventory Management
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material