NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of MyLab™ and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for MyLab or Mastering platforms may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For undergraduate courses in corporate finance or financial management.
This package includes MyLab Finance.
Help readers practice and connect to real-world financial decisions
Fundamentals of Corporate Finance offers a practical introduction to modern-day core principles, arming readers with a problem-solving methodology, real-life financial management practices, and an overarching valuation framework that they can apply in their future careers. Updated with new examples, exercises, and statistics, the 4th Edition gives individuals the opportunity to practice and apply concepts, while connecting them to the latest financial issues and policy in today’s world of business.
Personalize learning with MyLab Finance
MyLab™ Finance is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134641698 / 9780134641690 Fundamentals of Corporate Finance Plus MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134475569 / 9780134475561 Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
- 0134476441 / 9780134476445 MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
Table of contents
PART 1: Introduction
1. Corporate Finance and the Financial Manager
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
PART 2: Interest Rates and Valuing Cash Flows
3. Time Value of Money: An Introduction
4. Time Value of Money: Valuing Cash Flow Streams
5. Interest Rates
7. Stock Valuation
PART 3: Valuation and the Firm
8. Investment Decision Rules
9. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
10. Stock Valuation: A Second Look
PART 4: Risk and Return
11. Risk and Return in Capital Markets
12. Systematic Risk and the Equity Risk Premium
13. The Cost of Capital
PART 5: Long-Term Financing
14. Raising Equity Capital
15. Debt Financing
PART 6: Capital Structure and Payout Policy
16. Capital Structure
17. Payout Policy
PART 7: Financial Planning and Forecasting
18. Financial Modeling and Pro Forma Analysis
19. Working Capital Management
20. Short-Term Financial Planning
PART 8: Special Topics
21. Option Applications and Corporate Finance
22. Mergers and Acquisitions
23. International Corporate Finance
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material