General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry: Structures of Life, Books a la Carte Edition, 6th edition
Published by Pearson (January 2nd 2018) - Copyright © 2019
What’s included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook that helps you keep learning — no matter where life takes you.
Study anytime, anywhere
Add notes and highlights
Search by keyword or page number
Renew your access
General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry: Structures of Life helps you see the connections between chemistry, the world around you, and future health-related careers.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
- Chemistry in Our Lives
- Chemistry and Measurements
- Matter and Energy
- Atoms and Elements
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Ionic and Molecular Compounds
- Chemical Reactions and Quantities
- Reaction Rates and Chemical Equilibrium
- Acids and Bases
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry: Hydrocarbons
- Alcohols, Phenols, Thiols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids and Esters
- Amines and Amides
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Enzymes and Vitamins
- Nucleic Acids and Protein Synthesis
- Metabolic Pathways for Carbohydrates
- Metabolism and Energy Production
- Metabolic Pathways for Lipids and Amino Acids
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material