Get a Life, Not a Job: Do What You Love and Let Your Talents Work For You, 1st edition
Published by FT Press (March 5th 2010) - Copyright © 2010
This product is not available in your country
With a radically new approach to redesigning your career--get more passion, more fulfillment...better work-life balance...and real financial freedom!
You only have one life. Why not love what you do? Discover how others have made it happen--and how you can too! One step at a time, learn how to
- Start spending more time in a career you enjoy and less on work you hate...
- Identify career choices you’ll love and build your skills to match them...
- Transform and “layoff-proof” your current job...
- Define a mix of wealth-building activities that stimulate and liberate you...
- Escape outdated “psychological contracts” that let others control your destiny...
- Build the inspiring career you deserve!
Table of contents
Chapter 1 Create a Personally, Professionally, and Financially Rewarding Career Doing What You Love 11
Chapter 2 Discover What Really Motivates You 39
Chapter 3 Propel Your Career Forward through Self-Development 65
Chapter 4 Enjoy Financial and Professional Security 83
Chapter 5 Increase Your Mental, Physical, and Emotional Well-Being 111
Chapter 6 Protect and Leverage Your Time, Money, and Human Resources 127
Chapter 7 Get a Life: Integrate Your Career with Your Life Priorities 159
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material