Get Up to Speed with Online Marketing: How to use websites, blogs, social networking and more to promote your business, 2nd edition
Published by Pearson Canada (October 13th 0024) - Copyright © 2013
This product is not available in your country
You'll get a bound printed text.
'Not to be part of the social media revolution is to miss out. Jon Reed really gets it and shows you how to join in.'
Suzanne Moore, Columnist, The Guardian
ONLINE MARKETING – CAN YOUR BUSINESS AFFORD TO BE WITHOUT IT?
If you want to grow your business, how do you get the word out about your product or service? By going where your market is – and these days, that’s online.
This step-by-step guide to online marketing is straightforward, easy to understand and demonstrates simple, affordable and effective ways to:
· Design your website – how to create a site and make sure your customers can find it
· Use social media to your advantage – how to reach your market on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and more
· Create engaging online content – how to publish valuable, interesting and sharable content for your blog, podcast and website
· Develop an online marketing plan – build your customised plan and measure your results
Covering every major online platform, and some smaller ones too, Get Up to Speed with Online Marketing will show you exactly how to maximise each one and develop a cohesive, effective online strategy with a limited budget, or even for free!
‘Packed with practical, no-nonsense insight that allows you not only to keep up but to get ahead.’
Justin Cooke, CEO, POSSIBLE and Chair, British Interactive Media Association
Table of contents
- Part 1 Get strategic
- 1 Online marketing 101
- 2 Your online marketing plan
- Part 2 Get online
- 3 Establish a web presence
- 4 Boost your search engine rankings
- 5 Engage with email
- Part 3 Get creative
- 6 Build a blog
- 7 Podcast for profit
- 8 Lights, camera, action!
- 9 Show, don't tell
- Part 4 Get out there
- 10 Build an online community
- 11 Find fans on Facebook
- 12 Develop leads on LinkedIn
- 13 Tap into Twitter
- 14 Get on Google
- 15 Pique interest with Pinterest
- Part 5 Get help
- 16 Achieve more by outsourcing
- An A–Z of online marketing
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material