Global Marketing, 10th edition
Digital book that you can read instantly
Pearson eText Global Marketing -- Instant Access
Pearson course ID or link in LMS required
MyLab Marketing with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for Global Marketing
- Instant Access
Hardcover, paperback, or loose-leaf
Global Marketing [RENTAL EDITION]
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in global marketing.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
Familiarizes students with global marketing and the global business environment
Global Marketing’s environmental and strategic approach outlines the major dimensions of the global business environment for students. The 10th Edition brings global marketing out of the classroom and into the real world with up-to-date examples of questions, concerns, and crises facing global markets. New cases have been added while others have been revised as the text considers recent geopolitical developments and technological changes affecting global marketing. Global Marketing offers authoritative content as well as conceptual and analytical tools that will prepare students to successfully pursue careers in global marketing or related areas.
Personalize learning with MyLab Marketing
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Table of contents
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
1. Introduction to Global Marketing
PART 2: THE GLOBAL MARKETING ENVIRONMENT
2. The Global Economic Environment
3. The Global Trade Environment
4. Social and Cultural Environments
5. The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments
PART 3: APPROACHING GLOBAL MARKETS
6. Global Information Systems and Market Research
7. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
8. Importing, Exporting, and Sourcing
9. Global Market-Entry Strategies: Licensing, Investment, and Strategic Alliances
PART 4: THE GLOBAL MARKETING MIX
10. Brand and Product Decisions in Global Marketing
11. Pricing Decisions
12. Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution
13. Global Marketing Communications Decisions I: Advertising and Public Relations
14. Global Marketing Communications Decisions II: Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, and Special Forms of Marketing Communication
15. Global Marketing and the Digital Revolution
PART 5: STRATEGY AND LEADERSHIP IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY
16. Strategic Elements of Competitive Advantage
17. Leadership, Organization, and Corporate Social Responsibility
Published by Pearson (March 26th 2019) - Copyright © 2020