You'll get a bound printed text.
Based on the author's life-long practical experiences both in the industry and in research, this best-selling, state-of-the-art guide to the operation of commercial flower and vegetable greenhouses presents coverage in the order in which decision-making concerns occur for a person entering the greenhouse business. Exceptionally comprehensive –yet accessible–GREENHOUSE OPERATION AND MANAGEMENT, 7/e provides detailed, step-by-step instructions in layman's terms for ALL aspects of the business–from the physical facilities, to the day-to-day operations, to business management and marketing.
Table of contents
1. Floriculture–A Global Industry.
2. Greenhouse Construction.
3. Greenhouse Heating.
4. Greenhouse Cooling.
5. Environmental Control Systems.
6. Root Substrate.
7. Root Substrate Pasteurization.
10. Carbon Dioxide Fertilization.
11. Light and Temperature.
12. Regulation of Plant Growth.
13. Insect and Mite Management in Greenhouses
14. Disease Management.
15. Maintaining Postproduction Quality.
17. Business Management.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (May 3rd 2011) - Copyright © 2012