Published byPearson (July 30th 2003) - Copyright © 2004
You'll get a bound printed text.
This concise, practical book is written for you if you want a guide for improving your business interactions and relationships.
- How can you improve your interviewing effectiveness-both as an interviewer and an interviewee?
- How can you create more comfortable interactions with your boss?
- How can you become a better negotiator?
- How can you deliver feedback while maintaining a good relationship?
- How can you ask effective questions to elicit the kind of response you want?
- How can you prepare for and structure better performance appraisals?
- How can you improve your listening skills?
- Brief: summarizes key ideas only
- Practical: offers clear, straightforward tools you can use
- Reader-friendly: provides an easy-to-skim format
Table of contents
3. Questioning and Responding.
4. Social Styles.
6. Performance Appraisals.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material