You'll get a bound printed text.
Written by experienced professionals in the fields of nursing and communication, this unique text helps nurses and other health care professionals improve their personal communication style for more effective provider-patient communication. KEY TOPICS: This third edition delivers up-to-date, fact-based research and theoretical information in easy-to-understand terms. New models of communication have been added as well as a new chapter on multi-cultural issues. New material on communicating across the lifespan has been integrated throughout the book. MARKET: All nursing and allied health students.
Table of contents
1. An Introduction to Health Communication.
2. Communication Variables in Health Care.
3. Communication in Health Care Relationships.
4. Nonverbal Communication in Health Care Settings.
5. Interviewing in the Health Care Context.
6. Small Group Communication in Health Care.
7. Conflict and Communication in Health Care Settings.
8. Ethics and Health Communication.
9. Intercultural Communication and Health Care.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material