You'll get a bound printed text.
The Helping Relationship is a book for learning and teaching basic philosophy, helping skills, and processes that are essential grounding for most professions and for all human-contact occupations. KEY TOPICS: The Helping Relationship presents and illustrates skills in the order in which they are used in the helping process. The primary emphasis in the helping process is to promote self-help, such as coping competence, to solve one's own problems and draw on one's own inner strengths. MARKET: For social workers, counselors, business managers, nurses and anyone involved in the helping professions.
Table of contents
1. Helping: What does it mean?
2. Characteristics of helpers.
3. The helping process.
4. Helping skills for understanding.
5. Helping skills for loss and crisis.
6. Helping skills for positive action and behavior change.
7. Ethical issues in helping relationships.
8. Thinking about the helping process.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material