Heterocyclic Chemistry, 3rd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
This book provides a unique overview of the subject. The first half of Heterocyclic Chemistry covers general properties of heterocyclic compounds and general methods for their preparation. This provides the basis for understanding the chemistry of indivudal ring systems that is described in later chapters. This edition has been completely revised to reflect the changes that have occurred in the field since the publication of the second edition in 1992.
Table of contents
2. Aromatic Heterocycles
3. Nonaromatic Heterocycles
4. Ring Synthesis
5. Six-membered Rings with one Heteroatom
6. Five-membered Rings with One Heteroatom
7. Six-membered Rings with Two or More Heteroatoms
8. Five-membered Rings with Two or More Heteroatoms
9. Three and Four Membered Rings
10. Seven and Larger Membered Ring Compounds
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (March 6th 1997) - Copyright © 1997