Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-075 CIPTV2), 3rd edition
Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-075 CIPTV2)
You'll get a bound printed text.
Now fully updated for Cisco’s new CIPTV2 300-075 exam, Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Foundation Learning Guide is your Cisco® authorized learning tool for CCNP® Collaboration preparation. Part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, it teaches advanced skills for implementing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution in a multisite environment.
The authors show how to implement Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing, globalized call routing, Intercluster Lookup Service and Global Dial Plan Replication, Cisco Service Advertisement Framework and Call Control Discovery, tail-end hop-off, Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony, Enhanced Location Call Admission Control (CAC) and Automated Alternate Routing (AAR), and important mobility features.
They introduce each key challenge associated with Cisco Unified Communications (UC) multisite deployments, and present solutions-focused coverage of Cisco Video Communication Server (VCS) Control, the Cisco Expressway Series, and their interactions with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Each chapter opens with a topic list that clearly identifies its focus, ends with a quick-study summary of key concepts, and presents review questions to assess and reinforce your understanding. The authors present best practices based on Cisco Solutions Reference Network Designs and Cisco Validated Designs, and illustrate operation and troubleshooting via configuration examples and sample verification outputs.
This guide is ideal for all certification candidates who want to master all the topics covered on the CIPTV2 300-075 exam.
- Shows how to craft a multisite dial plan that scales, allocates bandwidth appropriately, and supports QoS
- Identifies common problems and proven solutions in multisite UC deployments
- Introduces best practice media architectures, including remote conferencing and centralized transcoding
Thoroughly reviews PSTN and intersite connectivity options
- Shows how to provide remote site telephony and branch redundancy
- Covers bandwidth reservation at UC application level with CAC
- Explains how to plan and deploy Cisco Device Mobility, Extension Mobility, and Unified Mobility
- Walks through deployment of Cisco Video Communication Server and Expressway series, including user and endpoint provisioning
Covers Cisco UCM and Cisco VCS interconnections
- Shows how to use Cisco UC Mobile and Remote Access
- Covers fallback methods for overcoming IP WAN failure
- Demonstrates NAT traversal for video and IM devices via VCS Expressway
- Introduces dynamic dial plan learning via GDPR, SAD, or CCD
Table of contents
Chapter 1 Cisco Collaboration Solution Multisite Deployment Considerations
Chapter 2 Understanding Multisite Deployment Solutions
Chapter 3 Overview of PSTN and Intersite Connectivity Options
Chapter 4 URI-Based Dial Plan for Multisite Deployments
Chapter 5 Remote Site Telephony and Branch Redundancy Options
Chapter 6 Cisco Collaboration Solution Bandwidth Management
Chapter 7 Call Admission Control (CAC) Implementation
Chapter 8 Implementing Cisco Device Mobility
Chapter 9 Cisco Extension Mobility
Chapter 10 Implementing Cisco Unified Mobility
Chapter 11 Cisco Video Communication Server and Expressway Deployment
Chapter 12 Deploying Users and Endpoints in Cisco VCS Control
Chapter 13 Interconnecting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Video Control Server
Chapter 14 Cisco Unified Communications Mobile and Remote Access
Chapter 15 Cisco Inter-Cluster Lookup Service (ILS) and Global Dial Plan Replication (GDPR)
Chapter 16 Cisco Service Advertisement Framework (SAF) and Call Control Discovery (CCD)
Appendix A Answers Appendix
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Cisco Press (March 22nd 2016) - Copyright © 2016