Information Systems Today: Managing the Digital World, 8th edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
This print textbook is available for students to rent for their classes. The Pearson print rental program provides students with affordable access to learning materials, so they come to class ready to succeed.
For undergraduate courses in management information systems
This title is part of the Pearson print rental program.
A modern, case study-based exploration of Management Information Systems.
Information Systems Today: Managing in a Digital World opens each chapter with a case study so students can quickly understand how and why information systems are essential in today’s evolving business landscape. The authors selected cases that highlight real-world companies, technologies, and issues that illuminate the chapter topics.
Aligning major concepts with the latest trends, the Eighth Edition explores how the rise of mobile computing, cloud computing, social media, the Internet of Things, and Big Data affect information systems. Valacich and Schneider continue to use real-world examples to further illustrate key points and help students retain valuable insights.
Also available with MyLab MIS
MyLabTM MIS is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab, search for:
0134746007 / 9780134746005 Information Systems Today: Managing the Digital World Plus MyLab MIS with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 8/e
Package consists of:
013460640X / 9780134606408 MyLab MIS with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Information Systems Today: Managing the Digital World
0134635205 / 9780134635200 Information Systems Today: Managing the Digital World
Table of contents
1. Managing in the Digital World
2. Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Information Systems
3. Managing the Information Systems Infrastructure and Services
4. Enabling Business-to-Consumer Electronic Commerce
5. Enhancing Organizational Communication and Collaboration Using Social Media
6. Enhancing Business Intelligence Using Big Data and Analytics
7. Enhancing Business Processes Using Enterprise Information Systems
8. Strengthening Business-to-Business Relationships via Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management
9. Developing and Acquiring Information Systems
10. Securing Information SystemsTechnology Briefing Foundations of Information Systems Infrastructure
Published by Pearson (January 13th 2017) - Copyright © 2018