Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching, 8th edition
Published by Pearson (June 15th 2018) - Copyright © 2019
Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780134746296Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Revel for Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching -- Instant Access
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to Revel. To register, you'll need a course invite link from your instructor.
Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching: Transforming Learning Across Disciplines, with Revel -- Access Card Package
A soft-bound printed book and a printed code to access Revel?
Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching
ISBN-13: 9780134746418Includes: Paperback
You'll get a bound printed text.
A balance of theory, research, and classroom practice helps teachers understand the most effective ways to integrate educational technology
Long recognized in the field as the leading educational technology text, Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching links technology integration strategies to specific learning theories, shows pre- and in-service teachers how to plan for technology integration, and offers opportunities to practice integrating technology by designing curriculum to meet teaching and learning needs. Carefully selected exercises, sample lessons, and recommended resources encourage teachers to reflect on their practice as they develop the insights, knowledge, and skills they need to infuse technology across all disciplines.
The 8th Edition features updated technology integration and assessment frameworks, helping teachers employ technology in a way that revitalizes students’ interest and engagement in learning. Throughout the book, content is updated to align with the latest ISTE Standards for Educators and Students and showcases the most current tools, methods, and ideas shaping the role of technology in education.
Revel™ is Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, Revel replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, Revel is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience–for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. In addition to the access card included in this package, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Revel.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access code for Revel may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
0134746090 / 9780134746098 Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching: Transforming Learning Across Disciplines with Revel -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134746384 / 9780134746388 Revel Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching -- Access Card
- 0134746414 / 9780134746418 Integrating Educational Technology into Teaching
Table of contents
1. Educational Technology in Context: The Big Picture
2. Theory into Practice: Foundations for Transformative Technology Integration
3. Learning and Leading for Transformative Technology Integration
Part 2: Technology Resources for the Modern Classroom
4. Technology Device and Software Resources for Classroom Productivity
5. Instructional Software for Student Learning
Part 3: Web-Based Resources for Blended and Online Learning
6. Web-Based Content Resources
7. Web-Based Communication, Collaboration, Design, Creation, and Making
8. Blended and Online Learning
Part 4: Integrating Technology Across the Disciplines
9. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Special Education
10. Teaching and Learning with Technology in English and Language Arts
11. Teaching and Learning with Technology for Second and Foreign Languages
12. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Science, Engineering, and Mathematics
13. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Social Studies
14. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Music and Art
15. Teaching and Learning with Technology in Physical and Health Education
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material