Intermediate Accounting, 2nd edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in intermediate accounting.
This package includes MyLab Accounting.
Help students think like accountants -- from the first day of class through their careers
Thinking like an accountant isn’t just rote memorization of accounting rules. Rather, it’s developing the judgment and decision-making skills needed to form accounting estimates and evaluate financial statements critically. With its focus on conceptual framework fundamentals and critical thinking, Gordon, Raedy, and Sannella’s Intermediate Accounting, 2nd Edition gives readers the opportunity to develop problem-solving skills, apply their judgment, and work with real company financials. After mastering these essential skills, students will be ready to pass the CPA exam, and able to think like accountants.
Personalize learning with MyLab Accounting
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0134833104 / 9780134833101 Intermediate Accounting Plus MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 2/e
Package consists of:
- 0134730372 / 9780134730370 Intermediate Accounting
- 0134732383 / 9780134732381 MyLab Accounting with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Intermediate Accounting
Table of contents
1. The Financial Reporting Environment
2. Financial Reporting Theory
3. Judgment and Applied Financial Accounting Research
4. Review of the Accounting Cycle
5. Statements of Net Income and Comprehensive Income
6. Statements of Financial Position and Cash Flows and the Annual Report
7. Accounting and the Time Value of Money
8. Revenue Recognition (New Converged Standard)
Revenue Recognition (Current Standards) Online
9. Short-Term Operating Assets: Cash and Receivables
10. Short-Term Operating Assets: Inventory
11. Long-Term Operating Assets: Acquisition, Cost Allocation, and Derecognition
12. Long-Term Operating Assets: Departures from Historical Cost
13. Operating Liabilities and Contingencies
Appendix: Accounting for Warranty Costs (Current Standards) Online
14. Financing Liabilities
15. Accounting for Stockholders’ Equity
16. Investing Assets
17. Accounting for Income Taxes
18. Accounting for Leases (New Standard)
Accounting for Leases (Current Standards) Online
19. Accounting for Employee Compensation and Benefits
20. Earnings per Share
21. Accounting Changes and Error Analysis
22. The Statement of Cash Flows
Published by Pearson (January 24th 2018) - Copyright © 2019