Intermediate Accounting, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This title is intended for students in the intermediate accounting course, but can also be used as a reference for practicing professionals.
This package includes MyAccountingLab®
Think like an accountant–from the first day of class, througouth your career
Thinking like an accountant isn’t just rote memorization of accounting rules. Rather, it’s developing the judgment and decision-making skills needed to form accounting estimates and evaluate financial statements critically. With its focus on Conceptual Framework fundamentals and critical thinking, Gordon, Raedy, and Sannella’s Intermediate Accounting give readers opportunities to develop problem-solving skills, apply their judgment, and work with real company financials–all of the skills necessary to succeed in the course, and beyond. Once they have mastered these essential skills, readers will not only be prepared to pass the CPA exam, they’ll be able to think like accountants.
Improve results with MyAccountingLab
MyAccountingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with Intermediate Accounting to engage students and improve results. From the first day of class, the interactive Accounting Cycle Tutorial gives students ample practice to refresh the basics, allowing instructors to spend valuable class time focusing on intermediate-level concepts and applications. Throughout the course, students test their understanding, receive helpful feedback on their errors, and practice solving accounting problems the way they will in their careers.
0134053710 / 9780134053714 Intermediate Accounting Plus MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 1/e
Package consists of:
- 013216230X / 9780132162302Intermediate Accounting
- 0134041216 / 9780134041216 MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Intermediate Accounting
Table of contents
- The Financial Reporting Environment
- The Theory Underlying Financial Reporting
- Judgment and Applied Financial Accounting Research
- Review of the Accounting Cycle
- Statements of Net Income and Comprehensive Income
- Statements of Financial Position and Cash Flows and the Annual Report
- Accounting and the Time Value of Money
- Revenue Recognition
- Cash and Receivables
- Acquisition, Cost Allocation, and Derecognition of Long-Term Operating Assets
- Departures from Historical Cost of Long-Term Operating Assets
- Operating Liabilities and Contingencies
- Financing Liabilities
- Accounting for Stockholders’ Equity
- Investing Assets
- Accounting for Income Taxes
- Accounting for Leases
- Accounting for Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Earnings Per Share
- Accounting Changes and Errors
- The Statement of Cash Flows Revisited
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 7th 2015) - Copyright © 2016