A digital platform that offers help when and where you need it, lets you focus your study time, and provides practical learning experiences. To register, you’ll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
You'll get instant access to the digital content.
MyMathLab from Pearson is the world’s leading online resource in mathematics, integrating interactive homework, assessment, and media in a flexible, easy to use format. It provides engaging experiences that personalize, stimulate, and measure learning for each student. And, it comes from an experienced partner with educational expertise and an eye on the future.
To learn more about how MyMathLab combines proven learning applications with powerful assessment, visit www.mymathlab.com or contact your Pearson representative.
- Updated! The Lial Video Library, available in MyMathLab, provides students with a wealth of video resources to help them navigate the road to success. All videos in the library offer optional English subtitles. The following resources are included:
- Section Lecture Videos offer a new navigation menu that allows students to easily focus on the key examples and exercises that they need to review in each section. These lectures also include optional Spanish subtitles.
- Solutions Clips show an instructor working through the complete solutions to selected exercises from the text. Exercises with a solution clip are marked in the text and eBook with a Play Button icon.
- Quick Review lectures provide a short summary lecture of each key concept from the Quick Reviews at the end of each chapter in the text.
- The Chapter Test Prep Videos show step-by-step solutions to all exercises from the Chapter Tests. These videos provide guidance and support when students need it the most: the night before an exam. The Chapter Test Prep Videos are also available on YouTube™ (searchable using author name and book title).
- NEW! The Lial Video Library Workbookis an unbound, three-hole-punched workbook/note-taking guide that students can use in conjunction with the Lial Video Library. The notebook helps students to develop organized notes as they work along with the videos. The notebook includes:
- Guided Examples to be used in conjunction with the Lial Video Library Section Lecture Videos and/or Objective-Level Video clips, plus corresponding Now Try Exercises for each text objective.
- Extra practice exercises for every section of the text with ample space for students to show their work.
- Learning objectives and key vocabulary terms for every text section, along with vocabulary practice problems.
- NEW! Student Success Module in MyMathLab. This new, interactive module is available in the left-hand navigation of MyMathLab and includes videos, activities, and post-tests for these three student success areas:
- Math-Reading Connections, including topics such as Using Word Clues, and Looking for Patterns.
- Study Skills, including topics such as Time Management and Preparing for and Taking Exams.
- College Success, including topics such as College Transition and Online Learning.
- Instructors can assign these videos and/or activities as media assignments, along with pre-built post-tests to make sure students learn and understand how to improve their skills in these areas. Instructors can integrate these assignments with their traditional MyMathLab homework assignments to incorporate student success topics into their course as they deem appropriate.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material