International Business: A Managerial Perspective, 9th edition
Published by Pearson (April 18th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
Pearson eText International Business: A Managerial Perspective -- Instant Access
ISBN-13: 9780135639061Includes: eText (12-month access)
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for International Business: A Managerial Perspective
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to MyLab. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
International Business: A Managerial Perspective [RENTAL EDITION]
A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in international business.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
Successfully prepare students for the international marketplace
International Business illustrates how successful managers must function in a competitive world. Packed with current examples that reflect the vibrancy of the international business field, this student-friendly text offers a managerial approach that keeps an emphasis on skills development, emerging markets, and geographical literacy. It also greatly emphasizes cultural literacy and gives students the tools to effectively communicate with foreign business representatives. The 9th Edition features new cases, boxes, and analyses reflecting the latest challenges and opportunities confronting international businesses, so students are prepared to successfully conduct business with organizations world wide.
Personalize learning with MyLab Management
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Table of contents
PART 1: THE WORLD’S MARKETPLACES
1. An Overview of International Business
2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
3. Legal, Technological, Accounting, and Political Environments
4. The Role of Culture
5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business
PART 2: THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
6. International Trade and Investment
7. The International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments
8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
9. Formulation of National Trade Policies
10. International Cooperation Among Nations
PART 3: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
11. International Strategic Management
12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets
13. International Strategic Alliances
14. International Organization Design and Control
15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business
PART 4: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS
16. International Marketing
17. International Operations Management
18. International Financial Management
19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material