A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
You'll get a bound printed text.
For courses in international business.
This ISBN is for the bound textbook, which students can rent through their bookstore.
Successfully prepare students for the international marketplace
International Business illustrates how successful managers must function in a competitive world. Packed with current examples that reflect the vibrancy of the international business field, this student-friendly text offers a managerial approach that keeps an emphasis on skills development, emerging markets, and geographical literacy. It also greatly emphasizes cultural literacy and gives students the tools to effectively communicate with foreign business representatives. The 9th Edition features new cases, boxes, and analyses reflecting the latest challenges and opportunities confronting international businesses, so students are prepared to successfully conduct business with organizations world wide.
This title is also available digitally as a standalone Pearson eText, or via MyLab Management, which includes the Pearson eText. These options give students affordable access to learning materials, so they come to class ready to succeed.
Table of contents
PART 1: THE WORLD’S MARKETPLACES
1. An Overview of International Business
2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
3. Legal, Technological, Accounting, and Political Environments
4. The Role of Culture
5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business
PART 2: THE INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
6. International Trade and Investment
7. The International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments
8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
9. Formulation of National Trade Policies
10. International Cooperation Among Nations
PART 3: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
11. International Strategic Management
12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets
13. International Strategic Alliances
14. International Organization Design and Control
15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business
PART 4: MANAGING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPERATIONS
16. International Marketing
17. International Operations Management
18. International Financial Management
19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (April 18th 2019) - Copyright © 2020