International Business: The Challenges of Globalization, Student Value Edition
You'll get loose-leaf, three-hole-punched pages ready to be placed in a binder.
NOTE: This edition features the same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Student Value Editions also offer a great value; this format costs significantly less than a new textbook. Before purchasing, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. For Student Value Editions that include MyLab™ or Mastering™, several versions may exist for each title -- including customized versions for individual schools -- and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a Course ID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms.
For courses in international business.
Cultural focus helps students understand key concepts in international business
International Business: The Challenges of Globalization uses the ever-present and salient subject of culture to present real-world examples and engaging features to bring international business to life and pique student interest. The 9th Edition uses a unique organizing framework that helps students to understand how the elements of international business are related and with a focus on employability skills, students understand how the concepts learned in this course will be relevant to their future careers.The material has been thoroughly updated based on ongoing changes in the international business world to ensure that it remains up-to-date with the rapidly changing world.
Also available with MyLab Management
By combining trusted authors’ content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab™ Management does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab Management, ask your instructor to confirm the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the loose-leaf version of the text and MyLab Management, search for:
0134890477 / 9780134890470 International Business: The Challenges of Globalization, Student Value Edition Plus MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 9/e
Package consists of:
- 0134730127 / 9780134730127 International Business: The Challenges of Globalization, Student Value Edition
- 0134732014 / 9780134732015 MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for International Business: The Challenges of Globalization
Table of contents
PART I: GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
PART II: NATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS
2. Cross-Cultural Business
3. Political Economy and Ethics
4. Economic Development of Nations
PART III: INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INVESTMENT
5. International Trade Theory
6. Political Economy of Trade
7. Foreign Direct Investment
8. Regional Economic Integration
PART IV: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM
9. International Financial Markets
10. International Monetary System
PART V: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
11. International Strategy and Organization
12. Analyzing International Opportunities
13. Selecting and Managing Entry Modes
14. Developing and Marketing Products
15. Managing International Operations
16. Hiring and Managing Employees
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 22nd 2019) - Copyright © 2019