International Business: The New Realities, 5th edition
Published by Pearson (April 29th 2019) - Copyright © 2020
Pearson eText International Business: The New Realities-- Instant Access
ISBN-13: 9780135636831Includes: eText (12-month access)
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
MyLab Management with Pearson eText -- Instant Access -- for International Business: The New Realities
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to MyLab. To register, you'll need a Pearson course ID from your instructor.
International Business: The New Realities [RENTAL EDITION]
A bound printed text you can rent, fulfilled by Chegg. At the end of the rental period, you can choose to keep the text for a flat fee.
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of the MyLab™and Mastering™ platforms exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use MyLab or Mastering, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the MyLab platform may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in international business.
This ISBN is for the MyLab access card. Pearson eText is included.
A modern approach to international business
International Business: The New Realities, 5th Edition caters to a post-millennial student audience, the most diverse and educated generation to date. The book connects to students of the technological age, facing a diverse and evolving economic environment fueled by the internet and multimedia sources. The authors understand and speak to what motivates this group, also known as Generation Z -- their reliance on technology, their drive towards achievement and helping their communities, and their desire to obtain skills they can apply towards meaningful jobs. By addressing their interests and issues such as the competitive job market and challenges faced by advanced economies, the text engages students in the material and preps them for successful careers in international business.
Personalize learning with MyLab Management
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
Table of contents
PART 1: FOUNDATION CONCEPTS
1. Introduction: What Is International Business?
2. Globalization of Markets and the Internationalization of the Firm
PART 2: THE ENVIRONMENT OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
3. The Cultural Environment of International Business
4. Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, and Governance in International Business
5. Theories of International Trade and Investment
6. Political and Legal Systems in National Environments
7. Government Intervention and Regional Economic Integration
8. Understanding Emerging Markets
9. The International Monetary and Financial Environment
10. Financial Management and Accounting in the Global Firm
PART 3: STRATEGY AND OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENT
11. Strategy and Organization in the International Firm
12. Global Market Opportunity Assessment
PART 4: ENTERING AND WORKING IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
13. Exporting and Global Sourcing
14. Foreign Direct Investment and Collaborative Ventures
15. Licensing, Franchising, and Other Contractual Strategies
PART 5: FUNCTIONAL AREA EXCELLENCE
16. Marketing in the Global Firm
17. Human Resource Management in the Global Firm
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material