Pearson eText International Business: The New Realities-- Instant Access
What's included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Search by keyword or page number
Add notes and highlights
Renew your access
International Business: The New Realities helps post-millennial students pursue a career in international business and compete in a challenging job market.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
PART 1: FOUNDATION CONCEPTS
1. Introduction: What Is International Business?
2. Globalization of Markets and the Internationalization of the Firm
PART 2: THE ENVIRONMENT OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
3. The Cultural Environment of International Business
4. Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, and Governance in International Business
5. Theories of International Trade and Investment
6. Political and Legal Systems in National Environments
7. Government Intervention and Regional Economic Integration
8. Understanding Emerging Markets
9. The International Monetary and Financial Environment
10. Financial Management and Accounting in the Global Firm
PART 3: STRATEGY AND OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENT
11. Strategy and Organization in the International Firm
12. Global Market Opportunity Assessment
PART 4: ENTERING AND WORKING IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
13. Exporting and Global Sourcing
14. Foreign Direct Investment and Collaborative Ventures
15. Licensing, Franchising, and Other Contractual Strategies
PART 5: FUNCTIONAL AREA EXCELLENCE
16. Marketing in the Global Firm
17. Human Resource Management in the Global Firm
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (April 29th 2019) - Copyright © 2020