International Business: The New Realities
You'll get a bound printed text.
For courses in Business.
International Business: A Millennial Approach
International Business: The New Realities caters to a millennial audience, the most diverse and educated generation to date. The book speaks to readers of the technological age, facing a diverse and evolving economic environment fueled by the Internet and multimedia sources. By addressing issues such as the competitive job market and challenges faced by advanced economies, the text prepares readers for international business in our modern world.
The Fourth Edition plays on millennials’ characteristics to engage them in the material. This includes their reliance on technology, their drive towards achievement and helping their communities, and their desire to obtain skills they can apply towards meaningful jobs. The authors understand what motivates millennial readers and builds on their goals to help them obtain successful careers in international business.
Also available with MyManagementLab®
MyManagementLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyManagementLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyManagementLab search for:
9780134472454 / 0134472454 International Business: The New Realities Plus MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134324838 / 9780134324838 International Business: The New Realities
- 0134390172 / 9780134390178 MyManagementLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for International Business: The New Realities
Table of contents
PART I. FOUNDATION CONCEPTS
1. Introduction: What Is International Business?
2. Globalization of Markets and the Internationalization of the Firm
PART II. THE ENVIRONMENT OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
3. The Cultural Environment of International Business
4. Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, and Governance in International Business
5. Theories of International Trade and Investment
6. Political and Legal Systems in National Environments
7. Government Intervention and Regional Economic Integration
8. Understanding Emerging Markets
9. The International Monetary and Financial Environment
10. Financial Management and Accounting in the Global Firm
PART III. STRATEGY AND OPPORTUNITY ASSESSMENT
11. Strategy and Organization in the International Firm
12. Global Market Opportunity Assessment
PART IV. ENTERING AND WORKING IN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
13. Exporting and Global Sourcing
14. Foreign Direct Investment and Collaborative Ventures
15. Licensing, Franchising, and Other Contractual Strategies
PART V. FUNCTIONAL AREA EXCELLENCE
16. Marketing in the Global Firm
17. Human Resource Management in the Global Firm
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (July 23rd 2019) - Copyright © 2017