This print textbook is available for students to rent for their classes. The Pearson print rental program provides students with affordable access to learning materials, so they come to class ready to succeed.
For courses in International Finance.
A balanced approach to theory and policy applications
International Finance: Theory and Policy provides engaging, balanced coverage of the key concepts and practical applications of the discipline. An intuitive introduction to international finance theory is followed by detailed coverage of policy applications. With this new 11th Edition, the author team of Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, renowned researcher Maurice Obstfeld, and Marc Melitz of Harvard University continues to set the standard for International Finance texts.
Also available with MyLab Economics
MyLab™ Economics is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Economics does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab Economics, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Economics, search for:
0134641760 / 9780134641768 International Finance: Theory and Policy Plus MyLab Economics with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 11/e
Package consists of:
- 013451954X / 9780134519548 International Finance: Theory and Policy
- 0134542525 / 9780134542522 MyLab Economics with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for International Finance: Theory and Policy
Table of contents
Part 1: Exchange Rates and Open-Economy Macroeconomics
2. National Income Accounting and the Balance of Payments
3. Exchange Rates and the Foreign Exchange Market: An Asset Approach
4. Money, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates
5. Price Levels and the Exchange Rate in the Long Run
6. Output and the Exchange Rate in the Short Run
7. Fixed Exchange Rates and Foreign Exchange Intervention
Part 2: International Macroeconomic Policy
8. International Monetary Systems: An Historical Overview
9. Financial Globalization: Opportunity and Crisis
10. Optimum Currency Areas and the Euro
11. Developing Countries: Growth, Crisis, and Reform
Postscript to Chapter 9: Risk Aversion and International Portfolio Diversification
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material