You'll get a bound printed text.
EsourcePrentice Hall's Engineering Sourceprovides a complete, flexible introductory engineering and computing program. Featuring over 15 modules and growing, ESource allows engineers to fully customize their books through the ESource website. They are not only able to pick and choose modules, but also sections of modules, incorporate their own materials, and re-paginate and re-index the complete project.
- Leads students into programming through analysis and practice with simple C programs
- Teaches students to write re-usable solutions to engineering problems, solutions that can be transferred from one computer platform to another
- Includes Dr. Etter's well-known five-step problem solving methodology.
Table of contents
1. An Introduction to Engineering Problem Solving.
2. Simple C Programs.
3. Control Structures and Data Files.
4. Modular Programming with Functions.
5. One-Dimensional Arrays.
6. Character Data.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material