ESource—Prentice Hall's Engineering Source—provides a complete, flexible introductory engineering and computing program. Featuring over 15 modules and growing, ESource allows users to fully customize their series through the ESource website. KEY TOPICS: Users are not only able to pick and choose modules, but also sections of modules, and re-paginate and re-index the complete project. MARKET: For any Engineer or Computer Scientist interested in a complete, customized reference.
Table of contents
1. Introduction: What Are Electrical and Computer Engineering?
2. Electrical and Computer Engineering Specializations.
3. Electrical Concepts and Components.
4. Active Components and Integrated Circuits.
5. Engineering Tools for Electrical and Computer Engineers.
6. Engineering Problem Solving.
7. Engineering Design.
8. Academic Survival Skills.
9. Engineering Your Career.
Appendix A: Units & Dimensions of Basic & Electrical Quantities.
Appendix B: The Ieee Code of Ethics.
Appendix C: Biographies.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material