Introduction to Information Systems, 4th edition
Published by Pearson (February 21st 2020) - Copyright © 2021
Introduction to Information Systems (Subscription)
ISBN-13: 9780135868157Includes: eText
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
Revel for Introduction to Information Systems -- Instant Access
- Instant Access
Instant digital access to Revel. To register, you'll need a course invite link from your instructor.
For courses in Information Systems.
A contemporary introduction to information systems that focuses on human elements
Revel™ Introduction to Information Systems teaches students what information systems are all about and why they are so fundamental to business and society. While discussing business strategies, technology trends and innovations, and other major topics rigorously, the text enriches those topics with probing discussions about the roles people play in building, shaping, implementing, and sometimes obstructing information systems. The 4th Edition features many new discussions and examples about emerging technologies and industry trends.
In addition, Introduction to Information Systems is now available in Revel, Pearson’s newest way of delivering our respected content. Fully digital and highly engaging, Revel replaces the textbook and gives students everything they need for the course. Informed by extensive research on how people read, think, and learn, Revel is an interactive learning environment that enables students to read, practice, and study in one continuous experience – for less than the cost of a traditional textbook.
NOTE: Revel is a fully digital delivery of Pearson content. This ISBN is for the standalone Revel access card. In addition to this access card, you will need a course invite link, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Revel.
Table of contents
- Information Systems and People
- Information Systems and Strategy
- Information and Communications Technologies: The Enterprise Architecture
- Databases and Data Warehouses
- Information Systems for the Enterprise
- Developing a Digital Presence: Websites, Social Media and Mobile Apps
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Collaborating with Technology
- Knowledge Management and E-Learning
- Ethics, Privacy, and Security
- Systems Development and Procurement
- Information Systems Project Management and Strategic Planning
- Facebook’s Privacy Challenges
- Enabling the Sharing Economy: The Case of Uber Technologies
- Apple: Can the Company Pull Off off Another Disruptive Innovation?
- Managing the Federal Government’s IT Project Portfolio
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material