ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Directed primarily toward Accounting college/university majors, this text also provides practical content to current and aspiring industry professionals.
Introduction to Management Accounting helps to enhance readers’ ability to make effective economic decisions by encouraging them to understand the inner-workings of the concepts, rather than solely focusing on technique memorization. Overall, this text describes both theory and common practices in a way that will help readers produce information that’s useful in day-to-day decision-making.
013305974X / 9780133059748 Introduction to Management Accounting Plus NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0133058786 / 9780133058789 Introduction to Management Accounting
0133059251 / 9780133059250 NEW MyAccountingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Introduction to Management Accounting
Table of contents
I. FOCUS ON DECISION MAKING
1. Managerial Accounting, the Business Organization, and Professional Ethics
2. Introduction to Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume Relationships
3. Measurement of Cost Behavior
4. Cost Management Systems and Activity-Based Costing
5. Relevant Information for Decision Making with a Focus on Pricing Decisions
6. Relevant Information for Decision Making with a Focus on Operational Decisions
II. ACCOUNTING FOR PLANNING AND CONTROL
7. Introduction to Budgets and Preparing the Master Budget
8. Flexible Budgets and Variance Analysis
9. Management Control Systems and Responsibility Accounting
10. Management Control in Decentralized Organizations
III. CAPITAL BUDGETING
11. Capital Budgeting
IV. PRODUCT COSTING
12. Cost Allocation
13. Accounting for Overhead Costs
14. Job-Costing and Process-Costing Systems
V. BASIC FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
15. Basic Accounting: Concepts, Techniques, and Conventions
16. Understanding Corporate Annual Reports: Basic Financial Statements
17. Understanding and Analyzing Consolidated Financial Statements
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material