Introduction to System Dynamics, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Rowell and Wormley use a linear graph approach. This contrasts with the bond graph approach or no graph approach. This is the first modern linear graph System Dynamics that has been published in 30 years. Chapters are organized so that introductory material is presented first, with more advanced topics coming later. KEY TOPICS: Contains exceptionally clear presentation of Frequency response. Features detailed development of the construction of lumped-parameter system models from sets of primitive elements; and modeling techniques are presented using an energy based state-space formulation method that provides linkages to classical system representations.
Table of contents
2. Energy and Power Flow in State-Determined Systems.
3. Summary of One-Port Primitive Elements.
4. Formulation of System Models.
5. State Equation Formulation.
6. Energy Transducing System Elements.
7. Operational Methods for Linear Systems.
8. System Properties and Solution Techniques.
9. First- and Second-Order System Response.
10. General Solution of the Linear State Equations.
11. Solution of System Response by Numerical Simulation.
12. The Transfer Function.
13. Impedance-Based Modeling Methods.
14. Sinusoidal Frequency Response of Linear Systems.
15. Frequency Domain Methods.
Appendix A - Introduction to Matrix Algebra.
Appendix B - Complex Numbers.
Appendix C - Partial Fraction Expansion of Rational Functions.
Published by Pearson (September 30th 1996) - Copyright © 1997