You'll get a bound printed text.
The only authorized Lab Manual for the Cisco Networking Academy IT Essentials, Version 6 course
IT Essentials Lab Manual is a supplemental book prepared for students in the Cisco® Networking Academy IT Essentials v6 course. All the hands-on labs and worksheets from the course are printed within this book to provide practical, hands-on experience with the course content. IT Essentials covers fundamental computer and career skills for entry-level IT jobs.
Practicing and performing all these tasks will reinforce the concepts, skills, and procedures and help prepare the student to take the CompTIA® A+ 220-901 and 220-902 exams.
IT Essentials Companion Guide, Version 6
IT Essentials Course Booklet, Version 6
Table of contents
- Chapter 0: Course Introduction
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the Personal Computer
- Chapter 2: Introduction to Lab Procedures and Tool Use
- Chapter 3: Computer Assembly
- Chapter 4: Overview of Preventive Maintenance
- Chapter 5: Windows Installation
- Chapter 6: Windows Configuration and Management
- Chapter 7: Networking Concepts
- Chapter 8: Applied Networking
- Chapter 9: Laptops and Mobile Devices
- Chapter 10: Mobile, Linux, and OS X Operating Systems
- Chapter 11: Printers
- Chapter 12: Security
- Chapter 13: The IT Professional
- Chapter 14: Advanced Troubleshooting
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material