Leadership and Teams: The Missing Piece of the Educational Reform Puzzle, 1st edition
Leadership and Teams: The Missing Piece of the Educational Reform Puzzle (Subscription)
This product is not available in your country
A digital version of the text you can personalize and read online or offline.
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book.
Leadership and Teams: The Missing Piece of the Educational Reform Puzzle offers a new perspective on educational leadership and pinpoints seven key competencies leaders need to succeed in education today. Drawing on theory from education and industry, the author presents a broader view of leadership by focusing on universal traits that yield consistent results regardless of the environment. Chapters outline how to assess your leadership style, build high performance teams, improve the hiring process, and avoid common pitfalls. Case studies and development plans help readers apply leadership concepts to specific education challenges.
Table of contents
- Educational Change for a World of Urgency and Accountability: Why Our Best Leaders Succeed Now!
- Successful Leaders Challenge the Status Quo: Conforming is Less Risky, but Does It Work?
- Who are you as a Leader? Appearances Aren't Always the Real Story.
- The Reality of Practicing Being a High Performing Leader: When Theory Meets Real Life, It is Not Always Pretty.
- Beginning the Hard Work of Improving your Leadership; When Do I Start to Take Control of a Runaway Train?
- Hiring the Right Leaders that will Get Results. Stop the Insanity Now: It is Time for a New Hiring Process.
- Building your Leadership Development Plan (LDP): Customized Action Plans that Allow You to Take Charge Now!
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (September 11th 2020) - Copyright © 2014