Pearson eText Leadership in Organizations -- Instant Access
What's included with eText?
Pearson eText is an affordable, easy-to-use digital textbook. Read it on your computer, or download the mobile app to study on the go.
Study anytime, anywhere
Search by keyword or page number
Add notes and highlights
Renew your access
Leadership in Organizations covers the major theories and research on leadership and managerial effectiveness in formal organizations.
Pearson eText is an easy-to-use digital textbook that you can read online or offline. Make it your own by adding highlights and notes, and learn on the go with the mobile app. At the end of your subscription, you can opt to renew access to your eText and personalized notes.
Table of contents
1. The Nature of Leadership
2. Leadership Behavior
3. The Leadership Situation and Adaptive Leadership
4. Decision Making and Empowerment by Leaders
5. Leading Change and Innovation
6. Power and Influence Tactics
7. Leader Traits and Skills
8. Charismatic and Transformational Leadership
9. Values-Based and Ethical Leadership
10. Dyadic Relations and Followers
11. Leadership in Teams and Decision Groups
12. Strategic Leadership in Organizations
13. Cross-Cultural Leadership and Diversity
14. Developing Leadership Skills
15. Overview and Integration
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (February 1st 2019) - Copyright © 2020