You'll get instant access to the digital content.
DIGITAL UPDATE available for Fall 2021 classes
For U.S. History Survey courses.
Thinking and storytelling beyond the textbook
Revel® Learning U.S. History brings the American past vividly to life via a continuous blend of engaging writing and original video. Integrating activities and assessments directly within the narrative, acclaimed author and educator H. W. Brands enables students to apply concepts and practice historical analysis without ever losing the thread of the story. Delivered via Revel, Learning U.S. History gets students reading, writing, and thinking like historians. Available for Fall 2021 classes, the Digital Update better illuminates the past through new History 360 Experience simulations and Artifacts as Evidence videos.
Revel empowers students to actively participate in learning. More than a digital textbook, Revel delivers an engaging blend of author content, media, and assessment. With Revel, students read and practice in one continuous experience, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Table of contents
2. Exploration and Conquest, 1400 to 1600
3. The English Colonial Enterprise, 1600 to 1689
4. The English and the Americans, 1689 to 1763
5. Declaring Independence, 1763 to 1776
6. The Revolutionary War, 1776 to 1783
7. The Constitution, 1783 to 1789
8. Federalists and Republicans, 1789 to 1800
9. Republicans Take Over, 1800 to 1810
10. The Second War of Independence, 1810 to 1820
11. Jacksonian Democracy, 1820 to 1840
12. Manifest Destiny, 1840 to 1850
13. The Sectional Crisis, 1850 to 1860
14. The Civil War, 1861 to 1865
15. Reconstruction, 1865 to 1877
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (December 5th 2016) - Copyright © 2017