You'll get instant access to the digital content.
DIGITAL UPDATE available for Fall 2021 classes
For U.S. History Survey courses.
Thinking and storytelling beyond the textbook
Revel® Learning U.S. History brings the American past vividly to life via a continuous blend of engaging writing and original video. Integrating activities and assessments directly within the narrative, acclaimed author and educator H. W. Brands enables students to apply concepts and practice historical analysis without ever losing the thread of the story. Delivered via Revel, Learning U.S. History gets students reading, writing, and thinking like historians. Available for Fall 2021 classes, the Digital Update better illuminates the past through new History 360 Experience simulations and Artifacts as Evidence videos.
Revel empowers students to actively participate in learning. More than a digital textbook, Revel delivers an engaging blend of author content, media, and assessment. With Revel, students read and practice in one continuous experience, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Table of contents
16. The Age of Industry, 1865 to 1890
17. The Politics of Depression, 1890 to 1898
18. America Meets the World, 1890 to 1900
19. Theodore Roosevelt and the Progressives, 1900 to 1908
20. Woodrow Wilson and World War I, 1909 to 1920
21. The Roaring Twenties, 1920 to 1929
22. The Great Depression and the New Deal, 1929 to 1939
23. World War II, 1939 to 1945
24. The Cold War Begins, 1945 to 1954
25. The Civil Rights Revolution, 1954 to 1965
26. The Shadow of Vietnam, 1965 to 1975
27. Reagan and the New Conservatism, 1975 to 1988
28. After the Cold War, 1989 to 2000
29. The New Millennium, 2001 to 2016
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (December 6th 2016) - Copyright © 2017