Linear Systems, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
- develops and exploits the structure of finite-dimensional linear systems.
- unifies state-space and transfer-function analysis.
- carefully develops and uses interrelations with state-space descriptions to illuminate both approaches.
- avoids the development of purely mathematical topics — all mathematical results are used in some significant systems problem.
- keeps the proofs as simple and direct as possible.
Table of contents
1. Background Material.
2. State-Space Descriptions — Some Basic Concepts.
3. Linear State Variable Feedback.
4. Asymptotic Observers and Compensator Design.
5. Some Algebraic Complements.
6. State-Space and Matrix-Fraction Descriptions of Multi-Variable Systems.
7. State-Feedback and Compensator Design.
8. General Differential Systems and PMDs.
9. Some Results for Time-Variant Systems.
Published by Pearson (November 1st 1979) - Copyright © 1980