You'll get a bound printed text.
An authoritative exploration of logistics management within the engineering design and development process, this book concentrates on the design, sustaining maintenance and support of systems. KEY TOPICS: The volume provides complete coverage of reliability, maintainability, and availability measures, the measures of logistics and system support, the system engineering process, logistics and supportability analysis, system design and development, the production/construction phase, utilization, sustaining support and retirement phases, and logistics management. MARKET: For those interested in logistics engineering and management.
Table of contents
1. Introduction to Logistics.
2. Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability Measures.
3. The Measures of Logistics and System Support.
4. The System Engineering Process.
5. Logistics and Supportability Analysis.
6. Logistics in the System Design and Development.
7. Logistics in the Production/Construction Phase.
8. Logistics in the Utilization, Sustaining Support and Retirement Phases.
9. Logistics Management.
Appendix A: Selected Bibliography.
Appendix B: System Design Review Checklist.
Appendix C: Supplier Evaluation Checklist.
Appendix D: Life-Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA).
Appendix E: Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA).
Appendix F: Selected Interest Tables.
Appendix G: Normal Distribution Tables.
Appendix H: List of Abbreviations.
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (September 8th 2003) - Copyright © 2004