NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
For courses in Intermediate Macroeconomics.
This package includes MyEconLab®
A Unified Approach to Economic Theory
Demonstrating a balanced treatment of both classical and Keynesian economics, Macroecomomics presents macroeconomic theory in a big-picture way. Comprehensive coverage makes it easy for readers to analyze real macroeconomic data used by policy makers and researchers. This text uses a unified approach based on a single economics model that provides readers with a clear understanding of macroeconomics and its classical and Keynesian assumptions. The Ninth Edition features new applications, boxes, and problems throughout and reflects recent events and developments in the field in light of recent crises in the United States and Europe.
Personalize Learning with MyEconLab
MyEconLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134467221 / 9780134467221 Macroeconomics Plus MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134143183 / 9780134143187 MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Macroeconomics
- 0134167392 / 9780134167398 Macroeconomics
Table of contents
Part 1: Introduction
1. Introduction to Macroeconomics
2. The Measurement and Structure of the National Economy
Part 2: Long-Run Economic Performance
3. Productivity, Output, and Employment
4. Consumption, Saving, and Investment
5. Saving and Investment in the Open Economy
6. Long-Run Economic Growth
7. The Asset Market, Money, and Prices
Part 3: Business Cycles and Macroeconomic Policy
8. Business Cycles
9. The IS–LM/AD–AS Model: A General Framework for Macroeconomic Analysis
10. Classical Business Cycle Analysis: Market-Clearing Macroeconomics
11. Keynesianism: The Macroeconomics of Wage and Price Rigidity
Part 4: Macroeconomic Policy: Its Environment and Institutions
12. Unemployment and Inflation
13. Exchange Rates, Business Cycles, and Macroeconomic Policy in the Open Economy
14. Monetary Policy and the Federal Reserve System
15. Government Spending and Its Financing
Appendix A: Some Useful Analytical Tools
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material