Making Your Case: A Practical Guide to Essay Writing, 1st edition
Unfortunately, this item is not available in your country.
Writers investigate and learn about the processes of essay writing - from collecting information, identifying an argument and designing a plan to editing, proof-reading and referencing.
Table of contents
1. On Essays
2. Style and Voice in Academic Writing
3. The Essay Writing Process
4. Paragraphs - The Building Blocks of Essays
5. Summary Skills
6. Editing Skills or, Adventures in Densely-Packed Sentences
7. References and Bibliographies.
Appendix: David Lodge (1990) Composition, Distribution, Arrangement: Form and Structure in Jane Austen s Novels .
All the material you need to teach your courses.Discover teaching material
Published by Pearson (November 28th 2000) - Copyright © 2000